Wednesday, April 8, 2020

hello Students, I hope you are getting into a nice routine and finding time to be creative. Your efforts towards creating will be a good outlet and a way to express yourself! I have found it very helpful to create things that make me happy and creating those happy things to share with others to help spread happiness. In the last couple of days, I have spent at an elderly facility in my town, outside, painting on the windows. The residents there were filled with tears of joy and exclamations of gratitude and excitement! There is nothing better than sharing your art with the world. I challenge you this week to create sunshine, flowers, rainbows, anything that makes you happy and display it in your window at home or somewhere that can be seen by others to enjoy. It can be something you drew, painted, created with collage or built a sculpture of. Please feel free to take a picture and email it to me, or post it here to share. tlibby@rivendellschool.org                                                                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment

 WELCOME BACK ARTISTS!  Well, almost welcome back! I hope you enjoy your last full week of summer vacation and take this week to gear up fo...