Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Hello Artists!

I hope you all have been able to get outside and enjoy the fresh air and MUD! I know I have. As I was taking a walk the other day, I was captivated by the oozy muddy tire tracks I was walking on and decided to turn it into a piece of art! I really loved the geometric shapes and patterns I saw. I really did not have a plan to make this drawing this way but I just let my imagination take control of my pencils! The repeated shapes reminded me of the artist, Piet Mondrian.

I call this piece, "The Muddy Mondrian". I began with a pencil and then used watercolor to fill it in.

Inspiration can come from anywhere! Take a walk, play outside, draw or capture what you see! Use any materials you have available!

Happy Tuesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 WELCOME BACK ARTISTS!  Well, almost welcome back! I hope you enjoy your last full week of summer vacation and take this week to gear up fo...