Friday, March 20, 2020

Getting to know Mrs. Libby!

Hello! A little glimpse at who I am...I am an art teacher to amazing and imaginative students at Samuel Morey and Westshire Elementary schools. At home, I am a mom to two wonderful boys, an artist, a student (one can never stop learning), a lover of fitness, reading, movies, music, travel and spending time with my family. 

I studied at Elmira College, in Elmira, New York under a professor, Marc Dennis, a Brooklyn, New York-based artist and received my BA in Art Education K-12. I have been teaching ever since, as my passion is to cultivate a love and appreciation for art and learning into the hearts and minds of our young students.

"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see."
~Degas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 WELCOME BACK ARTISTS!  Well, almost welcome back! I hope you enjoy your last full week of summer vacation and take this week to gear up fo...