Friday, March 20, 2020

Happy Friday, my AMAZING artists! I can honestly say I have missed you all so much this week! I hope you all have found time to create some art! My heart was full as I received numerous social media posts and e-mails from families of students drawing, painting and sculpting. <3

The great thing about art is that it can be done anywhere with anything
Have a pencil and scrap paper? You can make art!
Have a recycle bin full of cardboard and toilet paper tubes (if you were lucky enough to find toilet paper!)? You can make art!
Have a chalkboard or whiteboard? You can make art!
Look outside...mud sculptures anyone?! ha ha! You can make art!
Have a computer? You can make art!
Besides being busy painting in my own art studio, my sons, Tyler (9) and Dylan (11) have been busy creating art at home this week.
With parent permission, click on this link to make a Minecraft Bumblebee with Art for Kids Hub and "remember, the most important thing is to HAVE FUN!" ~Rob

Here is what Tyler and I created...Enjoy! Please feel free to share your creations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 WELCOME BACK ARTISTS!  Well, almost welcome back! I hope you enjoy your last full week of summer vacation and take this week to gear up fo...