Thursday, May 14, 2020

Hi All!

I am re-posting the Aloha Foundation Community drawing project. As the state starts opening back up, we will be able to hit the trail on the Horizon's campus to see student art. That art can be YOURS! Send me a picture of your artwork. The theme is ANYTHING you want! The sky is the limit! The artwork can even be something you have done in the past that you are proud of and want to share! Let's just create and have fun!


Here are a couple of sites that may inspire you!

Sketchpad - Create digital drawings and you can even save a share with me!

ArtforKidsHub - Here is a link for some fresh Spring guided drawings. May is 'flower' month!

For Mother's Day, my son drew me a picture of my favorite flowers, the red poppy!

If you are interested in this drawing, here is the link to create the Poppies

Send to: tlibby@rivendellschool.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 WELCOME BACK ARTISTS!  Well, almost welcome back! I hope you enjoy your last full week of summer vacation and take this week to gear up fo...