Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hello wonderful artists!

I have such fun creating while I am home and I have been finding that all the things I have been creating are all the things around me that I see!

This week, I noticed some toys sitting in my living room windowsill. The site made me laugh and I just had to draw it! I wonder what these dinosaurs are thinking about? Do they want to be outside in the field of dandelions? Are they thinking about the time when dinosaurs used to roam the earth?


What toys do you like to play with? I challenge you this week to pick a favorite toy to draw. 

Here are a couple links for some guided toy drawings if you choose.

How to draw a stuffed animal puppy.
How To Draw Boo The Cutest Dog In The World

How to draw Kai Ninjago Lego.
How To Draw Kai From Ninjago

How to draw a beach ball.
How To Draw A Beach Ball With Templates

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 WELCOME BACK ARTISTS!  Well, almost welcome back! I hope you enjoy your last full week of summer vacation and take this week to gear up fo...